Sunday, July 5, 2009

too little, too late

I'm feeling a bit like a horrible mother right now. My last post was when the boys turned exactly one month! They are now four months and eleven days old! I've missed out on posting letters and all of the milestones that they've hit so far...there just isn't enough time in the day. I have been good about keeping the camera handy though, so lots of pictures have been taken.

We had a great 4th of July weekend! Sylvia came to visit from California, and the boys loved her! We spent time together with family, saw some great fireworks (which the boys slept through), and the boys had their very first swim yesterday, which they weren't too fond of!

I promise that starting tomorrow I will become much better about updating our blog! They boys are growing up too fast, and I feel horrible for letting their first memories slip right through my fingers.

On another note...this very day last year Mark and I had our embryo transfer. Every day I think about how blessed we are to have those two amazing babies in our lives!

No comments: