Monday, July 6, 2009

new beginnings

I moved into my new classroom today! It still has a good bit to go, but it's slowly starting to come together. It's really hard for me to think that I'll be back at work in five weeks. I hate knowing that I won't be with the munchkins during the day. Hopefully my list of to-dos will be respected by my mom and MIL. I can't wait until the boys start talking...then they'll really be able to tell me about their day!

The boys are growing like weeds! I've got two 16lb butterballs! They're smiling and giggling up a storm. It's been so much fun to watch each of them come to their own. They are so different! Ari is still very patient, but will definitely let you know when he's hungry. He pays such close attention to detail, and can play on his own for quite some time. Noah is still a little fiesty and is definitely mommy's little boy! He has a short attention span when it comes to playing independently, but loves all the attention he can get!






Both boys love to stick their hands in their mouth! We tell them no and take them out, but you've got to admit that sometimes it's really darn cute!




Noah loves sitting in the Bumbo! Ari doesn't mind it, but it's definitely not a favorite.


Just a few days ago the boys finally noticed each other! It was in the middle of tummy time when they made eye contact and giggled! So sweet! They've done it several times since. They've even "hand-cuffed" each other to themselves! I hope this isn't what the future holds for us! ; )


This is a picture from the Duluth fireworks! Both boys were out before they went off. Such great little twinkies!

Sylvia was able to fly out from California to visit for the 4th of July weekend! The boys loved her! We wish she lived just a little closer.


1 comment:

nelya said...

Great shots of Sylvia!