Friday, July 24, 2009

Congratulations! Today is your day!

Happy 5 months my little darlings! As a birthday treat, today you had your first taste of rice cereal!

Your super cool new feeding ware!

First time in your new high chairs! Ari, you were very hungry!


What. is. that?

Okay, here goes nothing.

Not so sure about this stuff...

Noah, what do you think?

Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!

Maybe, it's not so bad!

So the first rice cereal experience wasn't all that bad! I gave the boys their bottle first, and when they were near finished we switched over to the cereal. Ari wasn't too sure about the whole experience. He ate only a teaspoon or two and was done. He wouldn't open up his mouth anymore and turned his head away. Noah on the other hand was all about it! He kept on opening his mouth, and probably would have eaten a little more! Not too much spit up!

My sweet boys are 5 months old today! Where has the time gone?? It's amazing how much can change in such a short period of time. They can hold their heads up now, grab toys, rub their eyes when they're tired, smile, giggle, and totally notice each other!

Now mommy has a whole new set of challenges to overcome. I've mastered the tandem bottle feeding, but now we've moved on to adding solids. I'll figure it out...baby steps!

1 comment:

nelya said...

So funny! Congrats, one down, 1,000,000,000,000,000,000
to go!