Sunday, September 21, 2008

Time after time






You would think that just having started this blog I would totally be on about keeping it up to date...sorry! The past couple of weeks have been so busy with class, work, and birthdays...it's hard to keep up. Things have been going really well so far. Mark and I went in for our first trimester screening this past Monday and everything looked excellent. Our chances of the babies having down syndrome and trisomy 13 and 18 were 1 in 10,000; which is basically a pretty slim chance. We were hoping to find out what the sexes, but all we were able to see were little tooshies. We go in for our next ultrasound on October 17th, so hopefully we'll know then! So far everyone is positive that Baby B (bottom picture) is a boy! Baby A (top) was uncooperative and decided that he/she wanted to look to the left during the profile shot!

Sleeping is starting to become a little uncomfortable again. I'm starting to feel a bit like a beached whale in bed. It's becoming a little harder to turn from side to side and I just can't seem to find a comfortable niche. When I finally do get comfortable, I then have to get up and pee!

I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow and I already look like I'm 6 months pregnant! I am so starting to feel huge. I'm very curious as to what I'm going to look like in March when the twinkies arrive.
Each day I'm becoming more and more excited about being a mom. I can't wait to hold my little ones and finally see what they look like...although they definitely need to take their time baking in the oven!






No comments: