Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's September...where is fall?

What a weekend! Hard to believe that tomorrow is already Monday. I've been a little worried this weekend as I have started spotting again. I wonder if I'm going to spot throughout my entire pregnancy. It's scary every time that it happens, and I've been told what to watch out for, however it still worries me. I'll call Dr. Randell first thing tomorrow morning.

On Saturday I went to the Yellow Daisy Festival at Stone Mountain with Kelly. We had a great time, but I was definitely missing Amanda (my English friend who was shipped off the island). It was so incredibly HOT on Saturday, which made me wish for fall to come even quicker. I mean come on, it's September for cryin' out loud! I'm ready for pumpkin picking, ghost stories, cozy sweaters, and not sweating every time I walk outside!

This is going to be a busy week. It's the start of the fall birthday season for the familia, so it's going to be party after present after party after present...pheww!

So, I go in on the 15th for the end of first trimester test...that's the one where they test for down syndrome and several other chromosomal abnormalities. I'm sure that all will be fine and I'm hoping that they'll be able to determine the sexes. It's interesting to hear how everyone has an opinion on what we're having. We have no preferences...I just want happy, healthy babies! We're also meeting with the pediatrician on the 15th. It's strange how we already have to have one picked out, but it's one thing that I can go ahead and cross off my list.

I'm already waiting for next weekend, however I have class, so technically I won't really have one.

Toodles for now, I'll keep you posted!

No comments: