Saturday, May 15, 2010

Looks like we made it!



Seems like time is passing faster than the blink of an eye these days! The boys are now almost 15 months old. On February 24th they hit the one year mark! It has been such an amazing year! It was so exciting to see them turn one, but I also felt a sense of accomplishment in that Mark and I survived a whole year as parents. And I must say that we've done a pretty fantastic job! However I can't take all the credit...our family has been pretty amazing as well!

Ari and Noah are now officially two little people! They are definitely no longer little balls of silly putty that just lay around staring at toys hanging up above. At the end of their 13th month they both started walking. Ari was the first to take a few steps, and Noah followed right after the very next day! I'm also very proud to say that bottles and jar food are no more! Although I have to admit that I do still stress a good bit about feeding them.

Both boys totally have minds of their own. Noah is the talker, Ari is the problem solver, but on certain days I find that roles reverse. There is nothing more entertaining these days than sitting around watching the two of them play! I only have 10 more days of work until I get to spend my entire summer with my delicious little munchkins. Can't wait!



Noah and Ari




Becoming parents has been the best experience in the world. There is nothing more important to us than providing unconditional love and laughter to our little ones. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. People look at us and often say, "I can't even imagine what it'd be like to have twins." I can't imagine what it would be like to have just one!


Oh...I guess I do need to mention that these photos were taken by Brigette from Just Bee Photos! She did an amazing job! : )

No comments: