Wednesday, August 19, 2009

She works hard the the money, so hard for it honey!






Which is why I have NO time to post these days! I feel horrible, but it's been so hard for me to stay up and do anything once the munchkins are in bed. I need to teach the grandmas how to use the camera during the day so I can continue my daily kodak moments! I love what I do, but first and foremost I am a mommy to the most amazing twinkies, ever! It's exhausting, but maybe one day we'll win the lottery and I can stick to doing what I love the most...being with my babies!!! We've all been a little exhausted around here lately.

Ari and Noah are still loving their solids! So far we've tried peas, sweet potatoes, carrots, and green beans. Next I think we'll try squash, and then applesauce. I am so thankful that they are such good eaters. Sleeping has been wonderful lately, too!

Noah still isn't rolling over, and Ari isn't as interested in it as he used to be. This afternoon we practiced sitting up. Ari was able to do it for a couple of seconds on his own! Noah is still practicing, but something tells me that he'll be sitting up before he rolls over! They're growing up way too fast!

No comments: