Saturday, January 31, 2009

5 more weeks and counting

We had our 32 week and 4 day ultrasound yesterday and everything looks wonderful! Ari was measuring in at approximately 4.5 lbs and Noah was right at 4 lbs. They're gaining about 1/2 lb a week! They're both almost head down as well...it would be fantastic to NOT have a cesarean. I am continuing to keep my fingers crossed! It's hard to believe that they'll both be here in just about one month. We can't wait to finally meet them!

Yesterday was my last day of work. As exciting as it may sound to go on bed rest, it kind of hits you that it won't really be so great when the time comes. I thought I'd be okay yesterday, but got a little teary several times. As much as I complain about going to work, I truly love what I do and the kiddos that I work with! They drive me crazy, but I miss them already! I know that the new long-term sub will be just fine with them. It's hard for me to give up control. I'm sure that once the Twinkies finally arrive I will no longer worry about not working!

No comments: